Riding a bike offers little protection between rider and the environment. If you are on your bike and are hit by a vehicle, or your crash was caused by some factor beyond your control, you are likely dealing with a lot of injuries. In a collision between a bike and a car, the injuries a bike rider receives are almost always far worse than what the driver walks away with, especially if the cyclist’s head takes the impact of the hit.

If you have a TBI, Traumatic Brain Injury, after a bike crash, you will likely face a lot of financial problems in addition to the strain of healing from trauma. Don’t let the stress convince you that you have no options and must go it alone. With the help of attorney Bill Coats, of Bill Coats Law, you are not alone in fighting the insurance companies to get full, fair, and fast compensation after your accident. Understand your rights and legal options by calling Bill for a free consultation about your unique case.

What Happens when the Brain is Damaged?

From the Mayo Clinic’s page on Traumatic Brain Injury, “Mild traumatic brain injury may cause temporary dysfunction of brain cells. More serious traumatic brain injury can result in bruising, torn tissues, bleeding and other physical damage to the brain that can result in long-term complications or death.” A bike crash head injury can essentially compromise the victim’s entire information infrastructure, which organizes thoughts, emotions, actions, and reactions, and can have terrible consequences that affect the victim’s life. For more information on the symptoms and signs, click here. However, do not rely on the Internet to give you a diagnosis. See a doctor immediately if you have not yet done so after a serious bike crash where you hurt your head.

Bill Coats Law has worked with accident victims for decades, and knows the complexities of the laws that govern personal injuries. If you are here, then you or a loved one are wondering if you have a case or not. Call Bill and find out. It’s a free call, so you have nothing to lose. You can reach him at 360-303-0601 or through this form.

Recent Article