$1,300,000 – Bellingham Girls Injured in House Fire

No parent ever wants their children to experience suffering that brings lifelong consequences, but for one Bellingham family, that is exactly what happened. 

On the morning of one New Year’s Day, an electrical fire broke out in the home of a Bellingham family with two young daughters. The family was renting the home. Sparked by an electrical problem in the walls, the fire quickly took over. The fire was so hot it burned the fence across a concrete walkway outside the home, and completely destroyed the house. Receiving the most severe injuries of all the family members, the young girls sustained burns and injuries that will have lifelong impact. 

Bill negotiated a settlement for the girls, and created a trust that will help sustain them for decades. 

Amount: $1,300,000

Free Consult

No obligation, confidential, free consultation. Contact us to discuss your case.